The latest addition to the M2.0 family, the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 SUBCOMPACT pistol features a smaller, subcompact frame that’s ideal for concealed carry. With a 12+1 round capacity in 9mm, the M&P M2.0 SUBCOMPACT pistol series includes the full array of M&P M2.0 enhancements. The M&P M2.0 SUBCOMPACT pistols ship with two magazines, including two magazine extender sleeves for use with M2.0 full-size and compact magazines. Includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty, and a lifetime service policy.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- SKU: 12481
- Model: M&P9 M2.0 SUBCOMPACT No Thumb safety
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 12+1
- Barrel Length: 3.6″ / 9.1 cm
- Overall Length: 6.6″
- Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel – White Two Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 25.0 oz / 708.7g
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite®
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Enthusiast, Home Protection, Personal Protection, Recreational Shooting