Burris Fullfield E1 3-9x40mm Riflescope
Burris Fullfield E1 3-9x40mm: The Burris Fullfield E1 40mm Riflescope with Ballistic Plex E1 reticle offers classic 3-9 magnification for hunting in all sorts of terrain and conditions. Designed by Burris with a separate power ring and eyepiece so you can use flip-up lens covers on these Riflescopes. It comes equipped with the Ballistic Plex E1 reticle with cascading windage and elevation dots to improve accuracy on long-range shots out to 500 yards. Mount a Burris Fullfield E1 3-9x40mm Multi-Coated Riflescope on your rifle for a lifetime of field use, even with heavy recoil.
Features of Burris Fullfield E1 3-9x40mm Riflescope, Second Focal Plane:
- Easy zoom. The power ring on the Fullfield E1 is easy to grip and turn, even with gloves. The eyepiece does not rotate, so lens covers stay put.
- Easy to manage turrets are capped, to avoid accidental bumps, but easy to remove. The knobs underneath are designed to be easily adjustable in the field.
- Customizable Clickers. You can work with Burris to make a custom knob for your Fullfield E1, matching it to your exact situation and cartridge.
- Ballistic Plex E1 Reticle features series of cascading dots to the left and right to help compensate for crosswinds. Dots represent 10 mph crosswind (+/- 1.5″ at 400 yd.) for most hunting cartridges.
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy.
- Most popular and versatile model.
- Finger-adjustable, low-profile turrets create a sleek profile.
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy.
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accept flip-up lens covers.
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability.
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate.
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations.
- Purged at least 24 times with high-quality, laboratory-grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture that is evacuated from the scope. Prevents internal fogging, even in cold and rain.
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy.
- Specially made quad seals provide double protection against leakage.
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers.
- 1-in. body tube.